Tuesday, May 31, 2011

E N O R M O U S

what's up fellas! im not gonna post any of my drawings for now but hey! i got some good news for ya'll! here goes nothin. so you see, me and my dudes got this clothing line called the " E N O R M O U S art apparel " and after months and months of hardwork we're finally one step closer to our dreams, E N O R M O U S hopefully will release it's first series in around july. there will be two shirts called the "arachidna" and the "zyklop" and yes they're pure hand drawings my friend :D so you see, this first series will be named "stories of the newborn" oops! that's it fellas! i cant give you any of the details no more be a lil more patient and start saving some cash okay? promise me! :D annddddddd *drum rolls* here's a lil sneak peek!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment